An Adept's Attack is determined by their level, class, and by which weapons and various other items such as certain armor, crowns, and rings, you currently have equipped. In battle you can temporarily increase your Attack by using Psynergy, but at the same time your Attack can be temporarily dropped by an enemy's Psynergy or Monster skill.
Ways to increase AttackEdit
You may permanently raise your Attack in one of the following ways:
- Gain a level through battling.
- Use an Apple.
- Set a Djinni that increases attack.
- Equip any weapon and some clothing.
- Change your Character class.
- Certain Psynergies: Impact Psynergy series and Demon Spear Psynergy series.
- Certain Djinn: Forge and Kindle.
- The Megaera summon.
Ways to decrease AttackEdit
There are no known ways to permanently decrease attack, but such an effect would be undesirable anyway.
- Some weapons' unleashes will lower an enemy's Attack: Arctic Blade, Salamander Rod, Shamshir, and Storm Brand.
- Some Djinn lower an enemy's Attack: Gel and Sleet.
- The China Dress.
- The Eclipse Summon.
- The Dull Psynergy series and Sword Card.
- Certain Monster Skills have a chance of lowering attack: Freebite Rush, Decompose, Heartrender, and Heat Kiss.
It should be noted that the Break Psynergy will remove any temporary increases to attack.