So how is it? Annoying. Well the browser anyways. The system itself kicks ass. This is hard to type on, I`ll use a real computer later.～～～～
- 0_o You bought one? Interesting... And I wasn't aware one could use it to edit this site. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 17:46, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
oh yeh, but its a real pain. im still on it and my grammer is suffering. plus i dont know if it signed my name. did it? youtube dont work on it. and now my hand is cramping. Zabbeth 19:21, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Interestingly, your first comment above ends with four extra-large tildes instead of your normal signature. Whereas this comment of yours right here has the proper sig. Makes me wonder how could there be multiple types of tildes, some compatible with the Wiki software and some not. Erik Jensen (Appreciate me here!) 23:29, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
Alright I'm back on a regular computer now. What are my impressions on the DSi?
- The browser sucks. Wikis load but not all the way. Seems due to the lack of memory on the hardware. Though sites that have mobile versions work great, such as Myspace. Editing will cramp your hands because of typing with the stylus.
- Love the matte finish. The DS Lite had this wierd gloss plastic, unless you own the Crimson/Onyx or the Cobalt/Onyx.
- The sound is better than the DS Lite but still not as good as the DS. Instead of "sliding" the volume you "click" it, has like 6 or 7 settings if you count mute as a setting.
- The screen has 5 levels. The lowest is the same brightness of a DS. The second is the same brightness of the lowest on the DS Lite. The highest will blind you.
- The buttons are great. The DS had buttons that gave a very satisfying "click". The DS Lite did not. These buttons do.
- I miss GBA compatability, but as much as I thought I would. Yes I would love to play Golden Sun on it but it's not a deal breaker.
- The camera sucks. 3 megapixels, enough said. But let's face it, nobody is buying this for the camera.
- Haven't tried the sound, seems like a waste of time.
Overall I love it. I would recommend it to any one who wants a DS. But for the price, I would wait for it to go down to maybe $150.Zabbeth 13:56, 20 April 2009 (UTC)