- This town rests on the former marshland made habitable by Kolima Village's migration. It is a popular stop for people wanting to buy dream leaves.
Prior to the return of alchemy to the world, Saha Town resided on uninhabitable marshland. However, when the return of alchemy caused both Kolima Village and Kolima Forest to move eastward, the land around Saha became fertile, inhabitable ground. As the towns now bordered each other, a fence and gate marked the border, and controlled access between the two towns. Saha's proximity to Kolima made it a popular resting point for travelers seeking to buy Dream Leaves from Kolima's vendors. The center of town is home to a statue of an unnamed beastman, who is described as working toward peace between humans and beastmen.
When Kolima's Dream Tree abruptly began producing Dream Leaves that caused nightmares, the citizens of Saha closed the gate, making Kolima inaccessible, due to fears of a curse. Matthew's party arrives in Saha during this time. Despite the gate being closed, Matthew's party is able to travel to Saha via an underground tunnel system that connects Saha's and Kolima's wells. When the Dream Tree was eventually healed by Matthew and company with the use of the Hermes' Water given by Briggs, the gate once again opened.
- 7 Coins: In the middle barrel next to the Inn.
- Nut: In a crate under the stairs in the Inn.
- Sacred Feather: In a crate behind the herb shop vendor.
- 30 Coins: In a barrel in the house near the herb shop.
- Elixir: In a pot in the top left house.
- Antidote: In a pot near the top right house.
- Cookie: In a chest in the top right house.
- Saha is likely a reference to the Sakha Republic, which is northeast of Russia and has part of the Kolyma River running through it.