Snowdrift Shrine is located at the northernmost point of Angara, to the northwest of Imil and Mercury Lighthouse. Its entrance is in a mountain ridge on the west coast, which can be reached by foot after landing on a beach on the east coast. It can only be entered once Himi uses the Search Psynergy. Its main feature is a sheer wall of snow which must be descended at the correct points in order to access a number of treasure chests, as well as reaching the central room where the Umbra Goggles are found
- Crystal Powder: In a chest on the slope.
- Mist Potion: In a chest on the right of the slope.
- Phaeton's Blade: In a chest, by sliding on the slope and keeping left.
- Hard Nut: In a chest at the bottom left of B1 by defeating a Mimic.
- Umbra Goggles: In the shrine.
Geyser: Knock it down from the slope.